SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR - Job Description
- To contribute significantly to the risk assessment and the design of the audit plan.
- To provide on-going guidance to Junior Internal Auditors in the planning and preparation of internal audit missions
- To participate significantly in the conduct (planning, fieldwork & finalization) of internal audit missions in line with the audit plan
- To participate in special audit missions as may be required by the CEO or the Audit Committee or the Advans Group Internal Auditor
- To propose corrective measures (recommendations) for deficiencies identified during the missions
- To apply Internal Audit Standards and Advans audit methodologies in the course of his/her duties, in order to produce audit programs and working papers including a relevant and sufficient documentation of the audit activities and of produced recommendations
- To contribute to the preparation of audit activity reports on a regular basis for submission to the Audit Committee and the Advans Group Internal Auditor.