Manager Recovery Unit - Job Description
- Monitoring of indicators on activity and performance of Recovery Unit.
- Continuous training and coaching of Recovery Team.
- Direct participation in negotiation with impaired borrowers, especially in the last phase before litigation actions are started.
- Supervise preparation of files for legal actions.
- Monitor the activity of our legal external partners (lawyers, solicitors, outsourced recovery officers…).
- Set-up and monitor indicators on performance of the litigation function, performance of legal external partners.
- Participate in Recovery Committees (at Head Office and possibly Branch levels) to take decisions on recovery strategy on individual cases.
- Participate in discussions on policies and procedures on credit risk topics, especially recovery and collateral.