Customer Relationship Officer - Job Description
The Customer Relationship Officer is responsible for prospecting for clients, appraising loan clients and monitoring and developing his/her loan portfolio
He will also be responsible for developing the savings and deposits portfolio for the target groups.
- To achieve given target and maintain quality of Gross Loan Portfolio.
- To organize prospecting and communication actions in the zone of intervention (markets and commercial areas) by collaborating with the other Customer Relationship Officers and customer services officers.
- To ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service
- To assist the clients for loan application and conduct loan appraisal and to collect detailed information (personal, business, guaranties) on the field.
- To organize recovery actions in case of late repayment as per internal procedures
- Cross Selling other products of bank
Required Education & Experience: