Relationship Manager - Job Description
The Relationship Manager is responsible for the supervision of a group of CROs, Assistant Relationship Manager/s their professional development and the achievement of the strategic and operational goals of his team.
He/she is a member of the Loan Committee of the branch.
- To achieve given target and maintain quality of Gross Loan Portfolio.
- To develop the overall branch loan portfolio (both in terms of quantity and quality), in accordance with set targets,
- To organize prospecting and communication actions in the intervention area of the branch.
- To ensure high quality of loan portfolio by actively participating in Loan Committees and taking decisions according to delegation limits,
- To coach the team as well as continuous improvement of the capacity of existing staff.
- To monitor the results of commercial development activities, to analyse them with his/her team and to propose corrective actions or new initiatives that may support the achievement of objectives.
- To participate to regular meetings with BM and other RM, Operations department.
Required Education & Experience:
- Graduate preferable Commerce or Business Graduate
- Atleast 05 years’ experience in banking sector with 1year as Relationship.